Subject: Re: [office] Re: [office-accessibility] Re: [office] Fw:[office-accessibility] Inclusion of tables in the .odp profile forpresentations

Bad thing with embedded object is

- If you read the slide with AT, you can't read the content of OLE objects

- Activation normally doesn't help here, you would have to read the
content from OLE separately
(Special OOo implementation of internal OLE objects could change that,
but...)

- You can't activate OLE in read-only documents

- OLE objects can't grow while editing, which would be really bad for
table editing

Malte.