Subject: Macintosh type/creator code registration

On the Mac, a file needs a TYPE and a CREATOR, both of which are 4 ASCII letters.
However:

http://developer.apple.com/faq/datatype.html#whenregister

Apple no longer registers file types. When choosing your own file types you should follow the same guidelines as for creator codes - your file
type must each contain at least one uppercase character.

So all we need is to register the creator code:

http://developer.apple.com/datatype/creatorcode.html

I think the "Company Name" (and phone+address) should be set to OASIS?

Which creator code could we come up with? OASIS OpenDocument Format -> OODF?