Subject: Re: [office] Macintosh type/creator code registration

I'm not sure, but isn't the creator code an application/vendor specific
ID. Two ODF applications would thus register their own creator codes,
while the type code would be the same for all ODF files.

Since type codes are no longer registered by apple, it looks like there
is nothing that remains to be done. Except submitting to IANA of course.

/lars