Subject: Re: [office] Face 2 Face

Michael,

It looks like the ISO ballot resolution meeting is going to be in early
August, 6th or 7th is the latest word I have.

While I think we will have all (hopefully) all the comments resolved
long before then, I am uncertain about planning a public release based
upon anticipated future events.

But I assume that we could still have a TC vote after the face to face
if there were any changes that came out of the ISO ballot resolution
meeting that were not covered in the face to face? Not that I anticipate
any but the only way to know for sure is to be past the ISO ballot
resolution meeting.

In terms of dates, I would prefer July 17 as late enough to have
substantial output from the various SCs. I would prefer to avoid the
week of July 24th as I would have to leave late that week, returning to
Montreal, Canada for another ten or so days of ISO/conference meetings.
Counting travel days that would put me on the road for the better part
of a month, somthing I would rather avoid. ;-) Later in the year may be
problematic as I will be teaching a distance education course via long
distance. Depends on how I could juggle the travel and meeting days.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick