Subject: OpenDocument specification draft

Dear TC members,

I have uploaded a new OpenDocument specification draft at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18239/office-spec.sxw

It contains the disposition of the following comments, that I have
posted to the mailing list today:

UK2
UK4
UK6
UK7
Japan 1
Canada 1
Canada 2

I have marked all changes in the draft with a yellow background color,
and the document also contains change tracking information. Please note
that the background color only marks the area of the change, but not
necessarily the change itself (there are for instance deletions, that
cannot be marked).

There are a few editorial comments that still need to be integrated, so
I plan to deliver a new one tomorrow. However, most changes that are
currently planed for the next OpenDocument specification are already
included, so I think you may start to review the document already. The
remaining changes will only effect very few text places.

If we get the updated specification ready this week and if it is
acceptable for you, I would like to ask the TC to agree on the the
updated specification as a new committee draft on Monday.

I would like to thank Patrick for the hard work on the comments which
was the basis for my editing of the specification.