Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument specification draft

This is great, fast progress on resolving the comments!

Can you please indicate which version is the "final" version which will be proposed at Monday's TC call?  I would like to give it a good read over the weekend, and I encourage others to do so as well.   The saying, "given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow",  is true for typographical errors as well.

-Rob

Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM wrote on 05/17/2006 11:09:04 AM:

> Dear TC members,
>
> I have uploaded a new OpenDocument specification draft at:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18239/office-spec.sxw
.

.
.