Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: [office] Spec typos in 14.6]

David reminded me of the following spelling errors that I will correct in the
next draft if no objections are raised until tomorrow noon CET.

Michael

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: [office] Spec typos in 14.6
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:40:37 +0200
From: David Faure <faure@kde.org>
To: Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>

Those typos haven't been fixed in the new draft.

Subject: [office] Spec typos in 14.6
Date: Sunday 17 July 2005 02:08
From: David Faure <faure@kde.org>
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org

In "14.6 Font Face Declaration":
> OpenDocument font face declarations optionally may have an unique name This name can be used inside styles (i.e. as attribute of <stye:text-properties> element)
There is a dot missing, and the tag name is 'stye' instead of 'style' (same
typo in "14.6.2 Name")

Next paragraph says "The are described below" (a word is missing)
Next paragraph after that says "might be to expensive" ('to' should be 'too')

at: