Subject: Committee Draft Voting

Dear TC members,

I have just learned that electronic ballots that a TC conducts must run at
least 7 calendar days (see
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#2.13). Our recent committee
draft ballot was open only for 5 days. This means that we unfortunately have
to re-conduct our committee draft voting, allthough all TC members casted
their vote, and allthough all voted with "yes". I have to ask for apologies
that I was not aware of the 7-day-rule for electronic ballots when proposing
the ballot's start and end days.

I will put the committee draft/public review voting on our agenda for the con
call on Monday. If you are not able to attent, please let me know that as
soon as possible, so that we can consider another electronic ballot in case
we don't reach a quorum.

David Wheeler noticed three spelling errors[1], and the accessibility SC
noticed an error in section 9.2.15[2]. I will use the time until Monday to
prepare a new draft that corrects these errors. I will further update the
list of editors and contributors of the specification, and the date in the
copyright notice.

Regarding the editors/contributors list, my proposal is that
- the editor's section lists those TC members who prepared the current
document (Patrick and me).
- we add a new section "Technical Committee Members" that list the current TC
members
- we keep the "contributors" section, and list former TC members there.

Please let me know if you have concerns with this structure.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200605/msg00121.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200605/msg00120.html