Subject: [Fwd: FYI: [office] Additional Ballot Comments (China)]

Jim asked me to forward this mail to you.

Michael

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	FYI: [office] Additional Ballot Comments (China)
Date: 	Mon, 05 Jun 2006 15:42:14 -0400
From: 	Mason, James David (MXM) <masonjd@y12.doe.gov>
To: 	Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM

Michael:

I tried to post this to the Office list, but it bounced. At any rate,
here's what Ken got from China.

Jim Mason

*From:* Mason, James David (MXM)
*Sent:* Monday, June 05, 2006 2:23 PM
*To:* 'robert_weir@us.ibm.com'; 'OASIS Office'
*Subject:* RE: [office] Additional Ballot Comments (China)

Ken Holman, the SC34 Secretariat Manager, confirms that he actually has
these comments from China. He just hasn't yet determined what their
status is in JTC1 and so how he should deal with them. I'll keep you
posted on what he learns.

I've attached the file as he has received it.

Jim Mason

--
Michael Brauer                                Phone:  +49 40 23646 500
Technical Architect Software Engineering      Fax:    +49 40 23646 550

comments of China for ISO_IEC DIS 26300(O DF).doc