Subject: Proposal Responses to ISO Comments

Patrick, Jamie, All,

I have created a document that contains proposals for the responses to
the ISO comments. They are based on what we have agreed for ODF 1.0 (2nd
edition) and on Patrick's suggestions.

Patrick, Jamie, if the TC accepts this document, is this what you need
from the TC as input to the disposition report?

All, please review the document. Provided that it is what is required, I
think it would be very reasonable if we could agree on the document on
Monday.

The document is at

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/18744/iso-comment-responses

Michael

(The Chinese comments are not included in the document. I'm still
working on them, but will add them as soon as possible).