Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Coordination Call Agenda June 19, 2006

David,

I have put those proposal on the agenda that are directly or indirectly
related to the Accessibility or the ISO comments, because these are the
proposals where we need a decission for OpenDocument 1.1, and my assumption
was that we will not be able to discuss all of them today. I have to ask for
apologies for not mentioning this in my agenda proposal.

But I'm fine with adding your proposal to the agenda, too. If we are not able
to discuss it today, we should do so next week.

Could you please add a proposal for the explanation of the new attribute that
the spec editors may copy directly into the sepcification. I think this would
be very helpful.

Thanks

Michael