Subject: updated voting member status

Dear TC members,

Based on the attendance records from our last meetings, I have updated
the voting status of all TC members. This is necessary with regards to
our upcoming vote for 1.0 2nd Edition Committee Specification.
Some of the pages, that KAVI (the system running the OASIS site) seemed
to be inconsistent, so I'd like everybody to review their TC voting
status and please tell me if they feel it is not as it is supposed to be.

Thanks
/lars

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4