Subject: ODF 1.0 Second Edition Committee Specification Vote

The public review for OpenDocument 1.0 2nd Edition has ended.

I have taken another look at what comments have been received during the
public review of OpenDocument 1.0 second edition.

There is one dated 3 Jun 2006 which was explicitly mentioned by Jamie
Clarke at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200606/msg00000.html

This concerns the capitalization of some style names used in
OpenOffice.org. Those style names are not part of the specification. I
will thus direct the poster to OpenOffice.org for further assitence.
This has no relevance to 1.0 2nd ed. in my opinion.

Another comment dated 19 Jun 2006
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office-comment/200606/msg00013.html

This is again a comment on how styles are handled in a specific
implementation and nothing we need to address for 1.0 2nd ed.

All the other comments we received were already addressed in the draft
that was up for public review.

Hence I would like to ask the OASIS staff to start the electronic ballot
though which the TC can vote to accept the documents referenced in the
public review announcement [1] as a Committee Specification.

Best Regards
Lars Oppermann

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200606/msg00004.html

--
Lars Oppermann <lars.oppermann@sun.com>               Sun Microsystems
Software Engineer - StarOffice                           Sachsenfeld 4