Subject: Re: [office] some answers regarding drawing comments

About the ellipticalQuadrant, my colleague and I studied the example by Chris, and found that ODF1.0 has defined rules for repeating commands.

Chapter 9.5.3 said that, "If the command is repeated multiple times, only the first command is required. (e.g. “M 10 10 L 20 20 L 30 20” can also be expressed as followed “M 10 10 L 20 20 30 20”)". Therefore, the example, "M 5 0 X 10 5 5 10 0 5 5 0 Z N" equals to "M 5 0 X 10 5 X 5 10 X 0 5 X 5 0 Z N", which is surely not a circle.

Helen Yue

Inactive hide details for Lars Oppermann <Lars.Oppermann@Sun.COM>Lars Oppermann <Lars.Oppermann@Sun.COM>

          Lars Oppermann <Lars.Oppermann@Sun.COM>
          Sent by: Lars.Oppermann@Sun.COM

          07/03/2006 10:55 PM

OASIS Office <office@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

cnokleberg@tonicsystems.com

Subject

[office] some answers regarding drawing comments

Hi,

here is a list of comments I got from our developers working on the
OpenOffice.org-Draw application, regarding the pending comments from
Chris regarding the format...

/Lars
[attachment "drawing_issues.pdf" deleted by Zhi Yu Yue/China/IBM] ---------------------------------------------------------------------
generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs in OASIS
at:

GIF image