Subject: Re: [office] Re: [office-accessibility] Re: [office] OpenDocument

Michael Brauer said:
> > I don't expect that. Even if the guidelines are not normative, they
> > should be stable.

I don't think we should remove the content of Appendix E.
I prefer appendix E with a few key guidelines, with a reference to the
URL with more information, as Michael Brauer posted in:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19265/OpenDocument-v1.1-draft7.odt

The accessibility subcommittee can (and I expect will) still create a single,
coherent whole.

--- David A. Wheeler