OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [office] OpenDocument TC Coordination Call Minutes 2006-08-07

1. Dial-In, Roll Call

Yue Ma, IBM
Robert Weir, IBM
Helen Yue, IBM
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Peter Korn, Sun Microsystems
Lars Oppermann, Sun Microsystems
Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems
Bruce D'Arcus, The OpenDocument Foundation
Gary Edwards, The OpenDocument Foundation
David Wheeler, The OpenDocument Foundation
Florian Reuter, The OpenDocument Foundation
Chris Nokelberg, Tonic Systems

2. Approval of Meeting Minutes, Action Item Review

The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes from the last
coordination call.

3. Action Items

Michael: Issue Tracking
(Michael) we could use a Wiki to track our open issues...
Michael: Request start of 1.1 review
- done
Peter: provide A11Y document for inclusion in TC webpages
- ongoing

4. SC Status Reports

(DavidW) latest draft of formula spec. includes formula syntax. Open 
issues are marked up in the document itself as todo-items
please look through the document and review the syntax...
(Michael) should we set a due date for the review?
(DavidW) two weeks would be good [Aug 21st]
we need people who can work on the function definitions
(Rob) is the review only for chapter 5 (syntax)?
(DavidW) Yes, only chapter 5.
(Rob) what about types?
(David) we are happy to accept comments on any part of the document but 
please concentrate on chapter 5 for now

5. Chair of A11Y SC
(Michael) Nathaniel has resigned as chair of the A11Y committee. The SC 
has proposed that Peter and Rich as new co-chairs. Are there any 
objections from the TC to Peter and Rich chairing the A11Y SC?
- no objections -

Peter Korn and Richard Schwerdtfeger to chair the A11Y SC.

(Rob) does the A11Y SC need a new charter now that the original 
deliverables have been done?

ACTION: Michael to discuss SC charter with Peter and Rich and work
on possible re-chartering

6. Metadata
- done with use cases
- working on requirements

7. Other Topics

(Michael) SC chairs should update their road maps so we can start to 
synchronize SC work with upcoming specification releases.
road maps should cover at least deliverables for the next 6 month.

There is some feedback WRT change-tracking. I will add this to the next 

8. New Action Items:
ACTION: Michael to discuss SC charter with Peter and Rich and work
on possible re-chartering

9. Next Conference Call

work call: 2006-08-14, 3:00PM-4:00PM UTC

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]