Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC Coordination Call Minutes 2006-08-07

Hi Lars, Mary, gang,

In the 7Aug06 minutes, you note the action item:

> 3. Action Items

> Peter: provide A11Y document for inclusion in TC webpages
> - ongoing

The A11Y SC is working on a detailed Accessibility Guide, which we hope
to deliver a draft of next month, and a final "1.0" edition by
December.  However, we did provide a very simple "something is coming"
document, which I thought was going to be put on the TC site -
specifically to be located at:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/office-accessibility/guidelines which
is the location referenced in Appendix E section E.4 of the ODF 1.1
draft specification.

Unfortunately there is still nothing at that location, so anyone
following the link the 1.1 draft spec. will get an error.  Attached is
the message I sent with the "coming soon" HTML.  Could you help me get
this onto
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/office-accessibility/guidelines ?

Thanks,

Peter
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Mary,

In Section E.4 of the Committee Draft #2 of the ODF v1.1 spec., it
directs readers to the URL
http://docs.oasis-open.org/office/office-accessibility/guidelines to see
the most recent version of the Accessibility Guidelines.  We're still
working on those, and unfortunately right now there is nothing at that
URL and so readers of the now public draft will get an error when they
browse to that URL.

Could you please create the simple web page (below) and place it on the
server at that location so that the URL functions?

Thanks,

Peter

<h1>Accessibility Guidelines for Implementers of Open Document Format
v1.1</h1>

coming soon...
--- End Message ---