Subject: TC Call Schedule

Dear TC members,

we have adjusted our TC call start time to the end of daylight saving
time in North America and Europe recently. Unfortunately, the start time
of the call for our TC members in China is now midnight.

For this reason, I have asked the TC members that attended to the last
work call whether they feel comfortable with starting the call one hour
earlier in the future. This was the case.

I would like to ask now the TC members that did not attend to the work
call whether they feel comfortable with this starting time change as well.

If no objections are raised, I propose that the start with the new
schedule at the 27th of November, that is, with the next but one call.

I further propose that we keep this schedule until the next daylight
saving time change in spring, and check when, whether it is more
appropriate to keep the schedule, or to switch back to the old schedule
again.