Open Publish, is
seeking participants to present on management and implementation issues
relating to publishing technology.
Focusing on the needs of government and enterprise publishers, Open
Publish will discuss technology and standards from the perspective of best
practice implementations, project management methodologies and human /
With the objective of fostering a greater sense of community for
managers, developers and production staff, Open Publish aims to provide
the informal collaboration of a user group combined with presentations
from the leading thinkers and practitioners in publishing.
Therefore, we have specific interest in hearing from speakers with
expertise in the following areas:
- methodologies for evaluating and implementing content management
- cost estimation, return on investment, quality and risk management
for content-related projects
- developing solutions based on existing web infrastructure
- documenting and managing publishing system requirements
- business perspectives on open content such as Wikipedia
- best practices for content creation and conversion
Further details about presenting a conference session or delivering a
tutorial can be found on the Speaker's
Got other ideas or suggestions?
Please send a brief overview
of your topic to the conference convenor Nga Cao to
Open Publish 2007 is proudly presented by Allette Systems
and aXtive minds in conjunction with OASIS.
Please accept our sincere apologies if you
have received this email in error. Simply reply to this email with the
words "remove" in the subject heading to be removed from this list.