OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [office] OpenDocument TC Coordination Call Minutes 2006-12-18

Yue Ma, IBM
Robert Weir, IBM
Helen Yue, IBM
Patric Durusau
David Faure, KDE
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems
Bruce D'Arcus, The OpenDocument Foundation
Gary Edwards, The OpenDocument Foundation
David A. Wheeler, The OpenDocument Foundation

Acceptance of Minutes from Last Call
The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes from the last
coordination call.

Action Items

SC status
Formula SC:
SC made good progress with function descriptions, but more resources are required
for the description of financial functions.
The draft may be complete end of February. All open action items are already included
in the recent draft and marked as TODOs.

Metadata SC:
The main issue that is discussed currently is the relation between metadata and
the content. A first draft may be available end of January.

Accessibility SC:
The non-normative Accessibility Guidelines document for ODF 1.1 is in progress.

New Action Items

Next conference call
coordination call: 2007-01-08, 3:00PM-4:00PM UTC

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]