Subject: Re: [office] Proposal for text grids

On Monday 05 February 2007 08:00, Zhi Yu Yue wrote:
> Have we defined other application specific settings in ODF specification?
> Do we need to specifies some global settings, such as ZoomFactor? Some of
> these settings are very commonly used and may cause very different display
> if there are no such information.

Zoom factor is not a document-property. Its an application property.
At best the application stores it per-document in the user-profile.  But just
because you last saw it at 600% doesn't mean that when I get the doc from you
I want my personal default of 100% overruled.
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature