Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: ODF speaker for XML Prague 2007]]

FYI - I have been asked to forward this message to you.

Michael

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ODF speaker for XML Prague 2007
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:46:43 +0100
From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>
To: office@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi ODF-folks,

this year one of the topic of XML Prague 2007 conference
(http://www.xmlprague.cz) are XML based office document formats. We have
idea of doing panel discussion about ODF and OOXML and currently we are
seeking ODF expert who would like take part in this discussion. Do you
think that you can recommend me someone from this TC? Of course we plan
to hold discussion on the level of correct and fair arguments, we do not
plan make current "heated format discussion" more hot.

Also, if you want to present ODF or the latest ODF developments during
the conference, please send presentation proposal using CFP procedures
-- see http://www.xmlprague.cz/cfp.html

Thanks and best regards,

			Jirka Kosek
			XML Prague 2007 Organizing Committee

                    Nejbližší termíny školení:
** XML pro vývojáře 19.-22.3.2007 ** XML schémata 16.-18.4.2007 **
         ** XSL-FO 15.-16.5.2007 ** DocBook 26.-28.6.2007 **
   http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

signature.asc