Subject: Re: [office] Proposal for text grids

Hi Michael,

That's great! Thanks for the good work that you have done. I am looking forward to it. My vote depends on what attributes you have found.

Best Regards,
Helen Yue

From: Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>
To: Zhi Yu Yue/China/IBM@IBMCN
Cc: Florian Reuter <freuter@novell.com>, office@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 02/05/2007 09:43 PM

Hi Helen,

Zhi Yu Yue wrote:

> Have we defined other application specific settings in ODF
> specification? Do we need to specifies some global settings, such as

Not yet, but David Faure and myself have an action item to identify
application settings that may be shared. The question from my point of
view is whether we want to keep these we identify as application
settings, or whether it would be appropriate to turn them into some
attributes or elements of the ODF schema.

Michael

> ZoomFactor? Some of these settings are very commonly used and may cause
> very different display if there are no such information.
>
> Best Regards,
> Helen Yue
>

> From:                  "Florian Reuter" <freuter@novell.com>
> To:                  <office@lists.oasis-open.org>
> Date:                  01/22/2007 11:31 PM
> Subject:                  [office] Proposal for text grids

> Hi,
>
> please find attached a proposal to enhance text grid for better CJK support.
>
> ~Florian
>
> [attachment "gridenhancement.odt" deleted by Zhi Yu Yue/China/IBM]

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
Sun Microsystems GmbH             Nagelsweg 55
D-20097 Hamburg, Germany          michael.brauer@sun.com
http://sun.com/staroffice         +49 40 23646 500
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS