Subject: Re: [office] revised proposal: new attributes text:style-override and text:list-id

Thanks for writing this up.
Just one comment;

On Wednesday 21 February 2007 11:46, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software
Engineer - Sun Microsystems wrote:
> The ODF specification 1.1 - see chapter 4.3.1 about list blocks - states
> that only the counter domain of the direct preceding list can be
> continued using attribute text:continue-numbering. It's proposed to
> extend this statement to any preceding list.

To be clear; I didn't agree this was needed/wanted, I still have the same
objection.  But if you want to put this in, I think you should be clearer as
to the definition.
The previous stated that it was the directly preceding list. Which is clear.
Now you say its any preceding list.  Which makes me ask which of all the
preceding lists should be chosen?  And why ?

Can you extend/amend that detail of the revised proposal ?
Thanks.
--
Thomas Zander

PGP signature