Subject: Re: [office] Critical problem

Thomas,

why do you refuse the provide the sample. It is a weak spot? :-)

If the proposal/ideas are so crystal clear why not provide a dump mind like me with an XML fragment?

~Florian

On Tuesday 13 March 2007 13:25, Florian Reuter wrote:
> I'm assuming a "1:1 relationship between the list style and the counter
> domain".
>
> However Michael and Oliver clearly states that this is not the case.

Switching from the idea that there is a 1:1 relation to the idea that there is
no direct relation between content and markup can be boiled down to the
default value of
 <text:list continue-numbering
At least for text:list style numbering.

I feel a little like the teacher and you are the stubborn pupil that wants to
proof his point by avoiding answering the simple question;  What do you think
it would look like given the theory (i.e. proposal) supplied?

The reason the teacher is always so annoying is because he asks you to think
about it and come to your own conclusions. Since I can't just feed you facts
and expect you to understand the concepts afterwards.

Sorry for being the annoying teacher, but I really do think you should try
harder to read the proposal to add style-override and list-id and figure out
what the text:list would look like for the example you started this thread
with.
In my mind, its clear that that is the only way you are ever going to get a
good grasp of the subject matter.
--
Thomas Zander