Subject: Re: [office] consensus suggestion

On Friday 16 March 2007 16:34, Florian Reuter wrote:
> here is a consensus suggestion.
> The proposal may still contain some problem, but I just wanted to get my
> consensus suggestion to the TC.

Hi Florian,

thanks for reaching out.

I am a bit confused by your post, though.  What you suggest seems to be a new
structure that is meant to do some mapping.
I have to ask; how is this at all relevant to the formerly registered
complaints to the proposal from Oliver?
Specifically the 4 points stated at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200703/msg00182.html

I'm fine with you abandoning those issues as I pointed out earlier that these
issues are based on misconceptions.  But I have to ask; if you abandon them,
then what is this suggestion about? This suggestion does not seem to have an
relevance to the issues from the mail linked to above.

Bottom line is; I'm thrilled that you agree that the proposal from Oliver can
be used.
Your suggestion is a new feature, lets threat it like one and talk about it
separately.

Thanks.
--
Thomas Zander