Subject: Re: [office] List Ballot

Hi,

the ballot closed today.

The proposal from Thomas and Oliver got 5 yes votes.
The proposal from Florian got 2 yes votes.

The proposal from Thomas and Oliver got the required simple majority of
votes and therefore has been approved.

The ballot details are at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/ballot.php?id=1281

Michael Brauer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have just created the list ballot. It will open in a few hours.
>
> Florian, Oliver, Thomas: Please review the ballot text and the links to
> your proposal to make sure they are correct.
>
> All: Please check whether I have recorded your status  in the roster, in
> particular your voting rights, correctly. If you are not eligible to
> vote and think this is an error, or vice versa, please let me know.
>
> Thanks
>
> Michael

StarOffice/OpenOffice.org
http://blogs.sun.com/GullFOSS

	   D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten
Amtsgericht Muenchen: HRB 161028
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Marcel Schneider, Wolfgang Engels, Dr. Roland Boemer