Subject: RE: [odf-adoption] Follow up from OOo Conference

Hi all,

Thanks Louis!

*I suppose before you spend a lot of time pursuing these options with OOo
Con we should get a reading on the number of people interested in each
activity:
1.	ODF Workshop
2.	OASIS ODF InterOp

*Another option is an ODF webinar. The WS-BPEL webinar was a huge success.

*I have heard from Erwin Tenhumberg and he is interested in making a
presentation at TEKOM:
<http://www.tekom.de/index_neu.jsp?url=/servlet/ControllerGUI?action=voll&id
=2111>?

*Is anyone interested in an InterOp at TEKOM?

Thanks,
Dee

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Suarez-Potts [mailto:luispo@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 11:36 AM
To: Dee Schur
Cc: odf-adoption@lists.oasis-open.org; 'office list-Oasis'; 'Jane Harnad'

HI
BTW, am subscribed to the odf-adoption list...

On 2007-05-01, at 10:07 , Dee Schur wrote:

> Thanks Louis,
> So, we are talking about a workshop on Day 1 and an InterOp Demo/
> Showcase on
> Day 3?

Yes. Let me get finalization on this. The OOo site is back up, easing
communication.

> What about an InterOp Demo at Tekom:

That's unknown. I can pass it by the OOo project involved (as can you
and anyone), namely, the German one. OOo is fairly distributed in its
regional processes, with the exception of OOoCon and a few other events.

I'll send the note and cc you to the DE project leads.

> Here is another event that I thought we should consider for a Demo:
> http://www.tekom.de/index_neu.jsp?url=/servlet/ControllerGUI?
> action=voll&id=
> 2111.
>
> The CfP is here, which ends soon: