Subject: Re: [office] table:filter-condition extension proposal

On Fri, 2007-06-08 at 15:20 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> I would like to propose an extension to the table:filter-condition
> element to allow storage of multi-string filter data.

I was wondering what the next step should be to push this proposal
forward.  Since I'm still new on this TC I don't know the right steps to
proceed.

I'm hoping to get this change into 1.2, so if anybody could tell me what
else I can do to make it in just in time for 1.2, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
Kohei