Subject: table:filter-condition extension proposal

Hello,

I would like to propose an extension to the table:filter-condition
element to allow storage of multi-string filter data.  The details are
attached to this email (I hope this list allows attachment).

The motivation for this extension is primarily to develop a new type of
column filter in OO.o Calc where a user can select multiple text values
to display for each column (or field), and to store such filter data in
the file format without losing its semantics.  The proposed change would
allow a clean storage of such multi-text values.

OOXML's SpreadsheetML already has a similar construct for this type of
filter, so this extension would also allow for better interoperability
between ODF and OOXML.

Feedbacks are welcome.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida - OpenOffice.org Engineer - Novell, Inc.
<kyoshida@novell.com>

filtercondition.odt