Subject: Re: [office] Clarification for frame formatting propertystyle:flow-with-text

On Fri, 2007-19-10 at 08:30 +0200, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann - Software
Engineer - Sun Microsystems wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> I want to ask you, if you can give your answer to Michael's question.
> As it turned out that the used wording and terms causes confusion, I
> think it would be helpful, if we have your answer here.

Hi,

Michael was completely correct with his understanding of my
interpretation of the term clipping. [I think this term has been around
with this meaning at least since I first worked in computer graphics in
the late seventies. So I thought the term had a standard meaning.]

Andreas

--
"Liberty consists less in acting according to
one's own pleasure, than in not being subject

Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences
Concordia University College of Alberta