Subject: Re: [office] Leaving the TC

Lars,

Deeply saddened to see you go but know you will be doing great things at
Adobe!

You will have to forward your new email address to the group so if we
think of any new features in Adobe products we would like to see we can
start them on the inside track. Well, ok, we will wait a decent period,
say 4 to 6 months for you to be in charge of the inside track at Adobe. ;-)

Seriously, best wishes and thanks for all the outstanding work!

Patrick