Subject: Leaving the TC

Dear TC members,

After 7 years at Sun and 3 years on the ODF TC I have decided to take on
a new challenge. Starting mid-November, I will be joining Adobe Systems.
My new role will not currently include work on ODF (but then, you'll
never know...) and thus I will be leaving the group, as was previously
mentioned by Michael.

I'd like to thank you all for the constructive work and huge
achievements I have had the privilege to be part of over the past few years.

All the best, (and I'll still be around a couple of weeks...)
Lars