Subject: discussion about a feature request regarding user input fields

Dear TC members,

I think it is the best to restart the discussion about the feature
request regarding user input fields in word processing application and
its possible model in ODF.

I will describe from the perspective of the Sun OpenOffice.org Writer
team, what this feature request is and what we are our thoughts about
the possible alternatives to model this feature in ODF. These thoughts
should be taken as a starting point for a constructive discussion in the
TC to find a solution for ODF how to model this feature in ODF.
Hopefully, I will finish this description today afternoon (central
european time).

Regards, Oliver.