OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

office message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2007-11-19

* Rollcall
Mingfei Jia, IBM
Rob Weir, IBM
Patrick Durusau
David Wheeler
Michael Brauer, Sun Microsystems
Eike Rathke, Sun Microsystems
Oliver-Rainer Wittmann, Sun Microsystems

* Minutes from 2007-11-12 coordination call:
Amendment to the minutes: Mingfei Jia did attend
The attending TC members unanimously accepted the minutes with this 

* Action Items
- (Michael Brauer, Ma Yue, David Faure: Not completed) Work continues on 
defining the default values.
- (Michael Brauer: Not completed) XSLT transform for processing the 
OpenFormula draft in order to remove the hidden sections

* TC status
Michael proposed to discuss the schedule for completion of ODF 1.2 in 
the next or next but one call. The proposal was accepted by the TC. The 
discussions may include the following sub agenda items:
- status of open action items, their relevance for ODF 1.2 and possible 
completion dates. Michael asks all TC members to check the status of 
action items assigned to them, and to mention action items that are ODF 
1.2 relevant, but not yet tracked.
- a face 2 face meeting: Should the TC schedule one for 2008? Who has an 
interest in attending. When and where could it take place.

* Proposals
meta-data/input field: Oliver has started to add pros and cons to the 
list of proposals:


Other TC members are encouraged to provide their view on the proposals, too.

New action items:
* (All): Check the status of action items, check AI list for completeness
* (All): Check possible attendance to a F2F in 2008

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]