Subject: Re: [office] Introducing myself

Hello Rail, and welcome to the TC !

You translated the entire ODF specification?  That is quite an accomplishment.

If you have not done so already, you should take a look at the OASIS Translation Policy (http://www.oasis-open.org/about/translation_policy.php).  There is an opportunity to involve OASIS in helping to promote your translation.

Regards,

-Rob

Rob Weir
Software Architect