Subject: Re: [office] Chart legend orientation

Hi,

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> not being a chart expert I have asked Bjoern Milcke for his opinion:
>
>> Something else: there is no attribute for the title of the legend, right?
>> Not the chart title, but the text shown inside the legend, which is
>> usually
>> "Legend" or nothing at all. Could this be added as well?
>>
> Bjoern's suggestion for this is to add a sub-element <chart:title>,
> similar as to they way the text for the <chart:axis> element is defined.

I wanted to check how we have to extend the schema, and noticed that the
<chart:title> element does not only contain paragraphs, but has a lot of
attributes. The attributes include position and style information, that
seem to be covered by the <chart:legend> element already.

So, isn't want we need just the possibility to include paragraphs in the
<chart:legend> element, like it is the case for <chart:title>?

That means that the schema for <chart:legend> would change from

<define name="chart-legend">
	<element name="chart:legend">
		<ref name="chart-legend-attlist"/>
		<empty/>