Subject: Re: [office] Proposals for attributes that take angle values

Michael,

I believe that "radients" should be radians in the description of the
angle type. Otherwise, it looks okay to me.

I have also have a quick question for everyone. Is there a tool for
producing the kind of "diff" of the document to which Michael linked?
It was really nicely formatted.

[1]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angle#Units

wt