Subject: Updated ODF 1.2 draft

Michael, Rob,

On behalf of the Accessibility SC, I would like to request an updated ODF 1.2 draft for the ODF Accessibility SC to review and make any final change requests - if any. The last on-line appeared to be version 6 which is a bit old.

Also, the last schedule we saw was one that called for the 1.2 specification to be finished in May. Given that an updated draft has not been out yet we suspect that this date will be moving out. Rob, you had similar feelings today. Are you planning on updating the schedule?

Thank you,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Chair, IBM Accessibility Architecture Review Board
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/schwer