Subject: Re: [office] auto-play presentation file format like PPS - MIME type parameter

2008/4/7 Ming Fei Jia <jiamingf@cn.ibm.com>:
>  See my another mail in this loop. I prefer to call option name
> "shortcut-open-mode" since this attribute should be restricted in the
> scenario that user double-click or select/enter the document directly from
> OS shell, otherwise, it seems no real meaning. Thanks.

Shortcut-open-mode makes no sense to me. What we are really asking for
is a preferred view of the data. That's why I suggested that name.
Shortcut open mode seems to evoke terminology from Windows for a
concept that is similar to a symlink on Unix. Preferred view is very
generic and really describe the concept much better.

wt