Subject: Re: [office] Groups - ODF Register of Public Comments (07-11-24-spec00025)uploaded

Rob,

+1!

One suggestion: Can you or Michael include the 10 that are to be
discussed in the agenda? Thinking for some of them it would be helpful
to take a few minutes before the meeting to get familiar with the
comment, etc.

Thanks!

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg wrote:
> robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:
>> I've updated the spreadsheet listing our public comments.  It is now
>> complete from May 1st, 2005.
>>
>> We have 180 comments to go through.  I expect that 100 or so have
>> probably
>> already been resolved by Patrick as overlapping with the SC34 defect
>> report.  So maybe we have more like 80 to deal with.  I'd propose
>> that we
>> try to tackle 10 of them at every TC call and plan on finishing these
>> within the next 8 weeks.
>>
>> Sound like a plan?  Anyone have a better idea? ;-)
>
> Yes, sounds like a plan.
>
> Michael

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34