Subject: Re: [office] Excel 2007 != Ecma spec YEARFRAC. Not even slightly. What should we do?

I don't think that we should standardize the excel algorithms What if
we just have a registry of compatibility bases that is maintained
separately from the ODF spec? We could just reserve 5000 basis numbers
that represent a compatibility bases and a 200 or so for a private
area that will never be allocated in the registry for experimentation.

wt