Subject: YEARFRAC: New test data sets

I've just posted a new and much larger set of data for YEARFRAC from Excel 2007,
which COMPLETELY covers several years (inc. leap and non-leap).
For each basis there are about 6.5 million test cases, for a total of 32.9 million
test cases.  Since Excel 2007 does not even _slightly_ match the posted spec,
this will enable us to determine their actual algorithms and compare.

My thanks to the other committee members who contributed the raw data.

More data here:
 http://www.dwheeler.com/yearfrac

--- David A. Wheeler