Subject: Re: [office] already accepted paragraph property style:join-border

Florian,

Florian Reuter wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> thanks.
>
> I guess we should also add a definition what "borders are the same mean". I guess its:
> * same line weight.
> * same line type, and
> * same color.
>
> Right?

Wouldn't it be simpler to say that if two borders have the same style
name then they are the same?

Otherwise we will have to specify characteristics and tests for
comparisons of the same.

That is certainly doable but I am wondering if it is really necessary.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick

patrick@durusau.net
Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34