Subject: Re: [office] auto-play presentation file format like PPS

My main concern was about the usage of dubious valid values for the new
"manifest:preferred-view-mode" attribute, and the impact of that on the
package security (because this new attribute will be associated to a
file and a MIME type, and seen that we may have a lot of file types
inside a package, "play" can be interpreted as "play" or as "execute",
and this is the point that I was trying to raise).

Reading again Warren's text proposition, I think that the limit of three
know values ("edit", "readonly" and "presentation-auto-start"), with
that last one limited to presentation files, and also the extension (or
custom view) mechanism proposed (the "x-" thing) we address the problem
that I've found.

The last problem that I see is the interpretation of the "x-" views by
different applications, but seen that this attribute is an optional one,
he may be ignored.

Regards,

Jomar