Subject: RE: [office] Restoring examples in OpenFormula spec

Hi Patrick,

  Yes, that was exactly the point I was trying to make - I think it would be
*useful* to a particular constituency to have an "annotated" spec that has a
unique title, that doesn't claim to *be* the specification, and that explicitly
refers to the specification itself at each appropriate spot for the normative
version. And I'd even like to see them hyperlinked across documents :-) And even
better, since our Standards are freely available, we wouldn't have to worry that
people wouldn't have access to the official version.

Regards,

Mary