Subject: Draft 7 schemas

Dear TC members,

as announced in [1] I have updated the ODF 1.2 schema to reflect most of
the changes we agreed since draft 6. I only omitted the following
proposals because of questions I would like to discuss before
integrating them:

- <svg:desc> and <svg:title> for drawing pages[1]

It's my understanding that we have agreed to add <svg:desc> and
<svg:title> child elements also to the <table:table> element. We further
have agreed (as a different proposal) that the <draw:frame> element may
contain a <table:table> element in order to support tables in
presentations. This means that we for presentations have two places
where a description and title can be specified. We should add some
language that clarifies where exactly the description and title is taken
from in presentations.

- Language tags according to RFC 4646[2]

When we agreed the proposal ISO 639-3 was not an approved standard.
That's the case now, and there is also an ISO 639-5 standard
nowadays[3]. We should check if this has an influence on the original
proposal.

- Proposal for additional table:filter-condition attributes[4]

The Wiki states that this proposal has been agreed on 2008-01-21, but I
could not find it in the minutes of that call. I don't know whether I
tracked this incorrectly in the Wiki or in the minutes, but suggest that
we simply re-approve the proposal. Actually, this proposal does not
change the schema. I only noticed that while reading through all
proposals for schema changes.

I further made the following corrections to the proposed schema changes

- Meta data proposal[5]

-- Some element definitions were not closed by end element tags, but by
start elements tags.
-- For the new "text-bookmark[-*]" defines element definitions were
missing. They just referenced the attribute lists of these proposals.

- Chart legend title[6]

In the modified schema a reference to "chart-legend-attlist" was missing.

- Proposal to add version attribute for manifest entries[7]

The new version attribute was not optional although we assume that it
appears on directory entries only.

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200710/msg00065.html
[2] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/office/200702/msg00162.html
[3]