Subject: Re: [office] Default Values Proposal

2008/7/11 Michael Brauer - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg
<Michael.Brauer@sun.com>:

> I have further created a version of this document where attribute and
> element cross references have been generated:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/office/download.php/28795/OpenDocument-v1.2-draft7-4-default-values-xref.odt

I am curious what advantage is seen by repeating information in text form
which is available in the schema?
Is it an attempt to make the document as long as ISO29500?

Content models don't belong in text, they are already in the schema.

regards

--
Dave Pawson
XSLT XSL-FO FAQ.