Subject: Re: [office] Table Refresh Delay

Title: Re: [office] Table Refresh Delay
I think the key question was around refresh rate values and what they meant.  This has digressed slightly.  I had suggested milliseconds is a good measurement of time for the value.  Whether or not it can cause epileptic fits is none of my concern.  Looking at ugly ODF docs or other content has an equal wieght in this regard and the onus is on the author – we are not telling people what content to use.

I would like to ask for a decision – milliseconds as a measurement for refresh rates or ????

What is the alternative people are thinking of if not milliseconds?

Duane