Subject: Re: [office] OpenDocument TC coordination call minutes 2008-07-28

"Florian Reuter" <freuter@novell.com> wrote on 08/04/2008 05:59:11 AM:

> Hi Rob,
>
> please let the minutes reflect the fact that I  send regrets and
> that Oliver requested a vote neverless it was clear I would have votes
no.

> ~Florian

The minutes reflect what occurred during the meeting.   The two items you
mention did not occur during the meeting, nor do I recall them being
discussed during the meeting.  Someone who was there should correct me if
I am wrong.

However, they are both recorded in the mailing list, from your emails.

Open question to the TC -- do we want to formally track "regrets" and
announce them during TC calls and keep them in the minutes?  Formally, it
has no effect on attendance, quorums or voting rights.

Regards,